Different ministries require different tools - so we’ve configured our Church Membership Directory software (CMD) in a number of ways to best fit your needs. Each option begins with our full-featured, mature, and thoroughly user-tested church ministry and management software. From there, you can add building blocks to increase its usefulness for you. Here are your options (all prices are USD):
- Single Computer Setups
- One or two additional computers on a local network
- $279.95 download version
- $299.95 CD version
You are licensed to set up CMD on any number of computers required for your specific ministry setting. The only restriction is that you cannot share the software with anyone from another ministry. Its use is strictly limited to your specific ministry setting and your ministry’s data.
CMD + Remote Database Server Software
- Ministries that have several computers networked together
- Settings where staff or lay leaders need to be able to have remote access to their live CMD data and features from their home desktop or laptop computer. Remote users can then set up CMD on their home computers, hook into your office’s CMD data files, and have complete access to all of CMD’s functionality right from home or other location. Changes made from a remote connection are instantly effective and immediately available to all others using CMD whether in the office or remote. It is in every way a fully functioning program from a remote location
- Easier connection within a local network. It’s also a bit stronger because requests and results are sent back and forth rather than all the data all the time. This results in faster access on a local network, and makes power or network problems much less likely to cause damage to your data when power spikes or network problems occur
- $379.90 download version
- $399.90 CD version
Click here to read what you will need in your computer setup in order for remote access to work.
CMD + Web Server Software
Enables the free phone access app. This app is fully password-protected, and has separate pages for staff members and general membership. Though the app is free (included with CMD 2013), you will need the proprietary web server software in order to use it.
- Staff members who need to have up-to-date contact information while away from the office
- Finding parishioner’s addresses on a map (links directly to your phone’s map program)
- Calling or sending e-mails while away from the office (links to your phone’s dialer and e-mail client)
- A phone-based church directory for your general membership that displays the same info that would be printed in a church directory (including their picture, if desired), and which respects all phone, e-mail, and address confidentiality settings for each family.
Click here for a tutorial and live demo of the phone access app.
- $319.90 download version
- $339.90 CD version
Click here to read what you will need in your computer setup in order to use the web server software.
CMD + Web-enabled Apps
We are planning a number of web-enabled apps that will go well beyond the free phone access app. These web-enabled apps will be made available through an addition to your CMD license for a one-time license addition fee. This entitles you to receive and use any and all web-enabled apps that we produce in a given model year as long as you are current with CMD in that same model year. This option includes the web server software.
Price: $99.95 addition to any CMD license above.